Thursday, July 3, 2008

promises.

 I love you. 
I love the way you do things. 
I say it all the time and will say it again,
Your orchestration is incredible.
The way that you position people in the right places at the right times always amazes me and always will, but at the same time, why would anyone expect less of a no less than perfect God?

What you are doing excites me. Oh the places you will take me. Oh the places you will take them. Wow. How do we deserve this?
The thing is, we don't. 
At all. 
But thats the beauty of it....
You take broken people and piece together something beautiful. 
You really do give us the desires of our hearts  if we are actually willing to let you shape those desires.

I love trusting you. 
I can't go wrong there. 
Because I trust you, I get to enjoy life YOUR way. 
and You are perfect
Thus
the joy, the peace, the excitement, the LIFE
is all there 
Abundantly.

You promise you will direct my paths if I trust.
You promise unspeakable joy if I believe.
You promise strength if I wait on you.
You promise me abundant life. 
You promise me Your never ending love. 
This and so much more.

All your promises won't let go of me. 



No comments: