Wednesday, July 2, 2008

joy.

Every day I get excited. 
The Lord is always moving 
and i get the joy of chasing after Him.
I love the peace of knowing I am in His will
and realizing I do not have to be perfect
and when i do mess up, I learn, then move on better than before.
The Lord amazes me every day with His presence.
Even in simple everyday activities
He is there.
I love love love to watch Him orchestrate my life 
and the lives of His other kids around me.
There are so many amazing people around me too.
I have so much fun.
He has promised me that He will not keep any good thing from me
because I trust Him. 
Its so true. 
Life is so great
but only because He is great. 
There is so much joy in the chase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yes. =)
having amazing people around you makes life even more awesome.