Sunday, July 6, 2008

lost.

What does it look like to really lose all control?
That I dont know
But just the thought of it is glorious to me.
I want to be there.
I want to be so lost in the continual presence of the Lord
that whatever I say, whatever I do, wherever I go--
its all for the glory of the Lord.
More than ever.

Maybe it looks like fruit.
Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self-control.


Psalms 52:
6 The righteous will see and fear; they will laugh at him, saying, 7 "Here now is the man who did not make God his stronghold but trusted in his great wealth and grew strong by destroying others!" 8 But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever. 9 I will praise you forever for what you have done; in your name I will hope, for your name is good. I will praise you in the presence of your saints.



I am an olive tree...
I trust in you. 
You are the true vine.
I am in you. 
Lord prune me 
so I can bear more fruit.
Without you I am nothing.


No comments: