Saturday, October 11, 2008

small.

I so strongly believe

God has His hand in this election.
His thumbprint is all over it.

Is it what we expected?
Nope. But what can we predict anymore?
It seems we can't be sure of much of anything these days... but really that excites me. When everything else is falling apart, our eyes can go to the only one who NEVER CHANGES. 
I believe so many people are going to begin to see that they need to stop looking for change and hold on to the one that never changes. 

What is this going to look like?
I don't know, but I trust that He will have His way, if we will pray. 
WHATEVER THAT LOOKS LIKE. 

Getting to see and hear of hundreds and thousands of testimonies of how these elections have pushed people to prayer has been an incredible honor and blessing. Its made my world feel a lot smaller.  I am seeing that one SMALL act of obedience can reep HUGE results. 

We may feel small. But don't you see?? If God's hand is in something, it will shake nations all over the world.

Knowing that one story about these elections has touched more than 65 nations is amazing. There is no doubt God is in this. (visit agreeinprayer.com)


If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14)

ITS A PROMISE
LETS FULFILL OUR PART SO HE HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO FULFILL HIS.



1 comment:

SamanthaMarie said...

What a wonderful post. When so many people are screaming indignities about the presidential candidates, and while so many people are stressing out about the nation you are turning to God with complete trust. I'm with you girl! (: Thank you for this reminder.